AI Generated Business Plan
Here is your Startup Idea
You can use this idea to start your own business. You can also use it to pitch to investors.
Live Esports Tournaments-as-a-Service (LETaaS)
LETaaS is the go-to solution for competitive gamers to partake in popular worldwide tournaments with a customisable gaming experience.
- Product Type
- The esports industry is still emerging and lacks events that prioritize fairness, variety and offer gamers a great tournament experience.
- Market Size & User Personas
- Esports enthusiasts spanning the globe, including casual gaming fans, Pro gamers, teams and organizations.
- Software to host online esports tournaments that offers an intuitive and customisable solution that's enjoyable to use and offers fairness and diversified tournament experiences to all users.
- MVP Features
- 1.Easy tournament creation, 2. Seeding algorithm for balanced 3.match-ups, 3. Bracketing support, 4. Multiplayer gaming support.
- Implementation Details
- 1. Developing an intuitive, user friendly software application that will be integrated with multiplayer gaming software, 2. Utilising end-to-end encryption, 3. Uptime guarantee of 99.9%.
- Value Proposition
- LETaaS provides a one stop solution for competitive gamers to take part in popular worldwide tournaments with customisable features.
- Pain Points to Solve
- LETaaS aims to address the lack of fairness, variety and user experience that current esports events have.
- Sales & Marketing Channels
- Partnering with the leading esports organisations and leveraging on the existing user base of publishers, we can drive people to the LETaaS platform.
- Revenue Stream Sources
- 1. Advertising partnerships, 2. Sponsorship deals, 3. Paid subscriptions for advanced features.
- Cost Structures
- 1. Software development & maintenance, 2. Admin & support staff, 3. Marketing & advertising costs.
- Key Activities
- 1. Design/develop software to host online tournaments, 2. Onboard users & teams, 3. Provide customer support, 4. Monitor tournament performance, 5. Drive user engagement.
- Key Resources
- 1. Software developers, 2. Server/network infrastructure, 3. Marketing/support personnel, 4. eSports/gaming knowledge.
- Key Partners
- Esports organisations, Publishers, Professional gamers.
- Competition Landscape
- There are a handful of companies in the market that offer similar services to LETAAS., however they lack the customisation options & sophisticated tournament system that LETAAS offers.
- Competition Advantage
- LETaaS has an edge due to its customisation capabilities and the fact that it offers participants an enriched gaming experience that they would not find elsewhere.
- Idea Validation Steps
- 1. Open up beta version with limited user pool and gauge performance, 2. Receive feedback from users on usability and well as functionalities, 3. Based on feedback revise the product.
- Potential Business Challenges
- 1. Achieving product-market fit, 2. Recruiting & managing sufficient tech staff, 3. Securing partnerships with the leading esports organisations.