AI Generated Business Plan
Here is your Startup Idea
You can use this idea to start your own business. You can also use it to pitch to investors.
Travel Trip Advisor
Travel Trip Advisor is an online service to simplify travel planning and booking by connecting customers with experienced travel advisors.
- Product Type
- Finding reliable, personalised advice and booking for travel experiences.
- Market Size & User Personas
- Generates revenue from consumer and b2b, targeting mid to high net-worth individuals and organisations from around the world.
- Travel Trip Advisor provides an online personalised service for booking travel experiences and providing tailored, quality travel advice from experts in the field.
- MVP Features
- Online booking platform with personalized travel advice and services, automated search engine, and live chat feature.
- Implementation Details
- Develop software, design processes and procedures, create company brand and identity, secure resources, staff the team and develop partnerships, launch the service, and solicit customer feedback.
- Value Proposition
- Travel Trip Advisor helps to simplify the process of travel planning and booking, removing the hassle associated with finding the most suitable and reliable travel services, by connecting customers with experienced travel advisors and providing a wide range of travel services.
- Pain Points to Solve
- Difficulties finding reliable quality travel services, lack of personalised advice, unpredictable prices and unbalanced customer service experience.
- Sales & Marketing Channels
- Direct sales by and through our partner advisors, digital campaigns, affiliate networks, users groups and social media
- Revenue Stream Sources
- Advertising fees, commission-based sales, and premium subscription packages
- Cost Structures
- Cost factors include: development and operational costs, employees, advisors fees and commissions, technology services, marketing expenses, and general costs.
- Key Activities
- Research and development, customer acquisition and retention, content creation, product marketing, warehousing and logistics, financial planning, advisory relationships, etc.
- Key Resources
- People (industry experts and advisors, customer service team, technology team); technology (online booking engine, content management systems); intellectual property (e.g. software, trademarks); finance (startup capital); networks and partnerships
- Key Partners
- Advisors and industry experts, travel service providers, technology providers, financial partners and advisors.
- Competition Landscape
- In the online travel services industry, there are several global players, such as Expedia and TripAdvisor, as well as a few smaller players with niche offerings.
- Competition Advantage
- Travel Trip Advisor differentiates itself by offering tailor-made, quality advice and services from experienced travel advisors, as well as a proprietary online booking engine.
- Idea Validation Steps
- Conduct surveys, collect quantitative & qualitative data, build a Minimum Viable Product, soliciting feedback from trusted peers, partners, and customers.
- Potential Business Challenges
- Substantial investments in product development, technology and marketing, user acquisition and retention, cost-competitiveness, and always keeping up with the latest trends.