AI Generated Business Plan
Here is your Startup Idea
You can use this idea to start your own business. You can also use it to pitch to investors.
Smart Shopper is the best way to find the best deals on products you need.
- Product Type
- High prices of goods in local stores are not affordable to most consumers in developing countries.
- Market Size & User Personas
- Middle-income consumers in China, India, Brazil and Mexico.
- A mobile app that collects product prices from local stores and compares them to online shops in order to find the best deal for the user.
- MVP Features
- Ability to scan barcodes at local stores, price comparison feature, social sharing options, gamification elements within the app.
- Implementation Details
- The app will be built on a scalable architecture and use a secure payment system.
- Value Proposition
- Saving money by comparing prices and finding the best deals.
- Pain Points to Solve
- High prices, limited availability of goods and uncertain quality of goods.
- Sales & Marketing Channels
- Direct mail, email marketing, social media campaigns, in-store promotions, meetups and word of mouth.
- Revenue Stream Sources
- Subscription fees, advertising, and commissions.
- Cost Structures
- Development costs, hosting costs, marketing costs, personnel cost, and support costs.
- Key Activities
- Product development, marketing and promotion, customer service.
- Key Resources
- Software engineers, product managers, designer, marketers, customer support staff, legal advisors.
- Key Partners
- Online retailers, manufacturers, distributors, and local stores.
- Competition Landscape
- Competition in the retail market is fierce, but the app stands out because of its unique features.
- Competition Advantage
- The app offers the most user-friendly experience and the most price comparisons in the industry.
- Idea Validation Steps
- Market research, customer interviews, development of prototypes, user testing, pricing strategy, marketing campaigns.
- Potential Business Challenges
- Competition, disruptive technologies, and lack of consumer trust in the new platform.